2. Provide the following details: Bank name and Account number (for loan disbursement), TIN and SSS number
Welcome to Uploan!
To give you a more seamless borrowing experience, we are building a more secure and efficient application process. As such, you and your colleague may go through different steps in applying for a loan.
- Enter the name of your company
- Get an initial estimation of your expected loan terms
- Provide your bank details such as your bank name and account number for loan disbursement
- Upload your valid government ID, company ID, and 2 latest payslips
- Take a photo of yourself for identity verification
1. Make sure to take a clear photo or scanned copy of each required ID and document
Valid Government ID with 3 specimen signatures
Company ID (front and back copy)
2 Latest Payslips
- Valid Primary IDs: Passport, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID, SSS, PRC, and UMID
- Valid Secondary IDs: Postal ID, NBI, PhilHealth, TIN, Barangay Resident, IBP, PWD, PSA Birth Certificate, and Marriage Contract
You may check our guidelines here to find out the best ways to submit your requirements.